E-Rate Consulting Services
Our scope of services goes well beyond simply filling out E-Rate applications. We actively manage the entire process, from strategic analysis of your funding trends to understanding your technology and communications goals, while also ensuring that all deadlines are met consistently, completely, and accurately. We assist a variety of clients including private schools, public school districts, libraries, BOCES and Consortiums with any of their E-rate needs.
Our E-Rate Consulting Services include but are not limited to:
– Stay up to date on all program changes, such as the 2015 Modernization Order
– Understand the technology needs of clients in order to help them get the most out of the E-rate program
– Identify all E-rate funding possibilities
– Complete and review all application forms, filings, and required correspondence
– Manage, file, and store all relevant paperwork associated with your application
– Answer all Program Integrity Assurance (PIA) questions
– Prepare and respond to Selective Review Audits
– Prepare and file SLD and FCC Appeals
– Review Free & Reduced Lunch figures and provide guidance to maximize E-rate discounts
– Answer compliance questions and eligibility issues
– Prepare and follow-up with service substitutions and SPIN changes
– Follow-up with E-rate invoicing payments and discounts
– Answer questions concerning E-rate policies
– Provide E-rate training and E-rate presentations
– CIPA (Child Internet Protection Act) Compliance Services
– Bid Management Services
We go the extra mile:
– E-Rate Consulting — Our staff of E-Rate professionals will review the eligible free and reduced student population and identify opportunities that may lead to greater E-Rate discounts. In addition, we strategically construct your E-Rate application so that your E-rate funding potential is maximized. If you have received E-Rate funding in the past, E-Rate Exchange will conduct a Strategic Analysis of your prior applications and look for additional opportunities that may result in increased E-Rate reimbursement opportunities.
– E-Rate Process Management — From start to finish, we’ll be there every step of the way. We’ll complete the necessary, and often cumbersome, paperwork on time and accurately. Long after the E-Rate application process is concluded, we’ll continue working with you to ensure all your E-Rate reimbursements are received.
E-Rate Exchange, LLC is a nation wide E-Rate Consulting firm. We can provide E-Rate Consultant Services in New York, New Jersey, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Wyoming, Wisconsin, Washington, West Virginia, Tennessee, South Carolina, Rhode Island, Oklahoma, New Mexico, New Hampshire, Nebraska, Montana, Missouri, Mississippi, Maryland, Louisiana, Kentucky, Kansas, Hawaii, Georgia, Florida, Delaware, Arkansas, Alabama & Alaska.
Phone: (888) 522-8096 Fax: (866) 283-9332