CA Teleconnect Fund
California Teleconnect Fund (CTF)
The CTF program provides a 25% discount off voice services and a 50% discount for broadband on select communications services to schools, libraries, hospitals, and other non-profit organizations located in CA.
The program is funded through a surcharge on all end-users of intrastate telecommunications services, within the state of California.
Eligible CTF Services
- ATM, BPL, DSL, DS-1, DS-3
- Ethernet, Fiber, ISDN, BRI, PRI
- Satellite, SMDS, T-1, T-3, Fractional T-1
- Wireless (Data plans and laptop cards)
- Wide Area Networks (WAN)
- Basic Voice Service, VoIP
(Must be located in CA)
- Schools & School Districts
- Hospitals & Health Clinics
- Community Based Organizations
- Community Colleges
HOW WE HELP
Our California Teleconnect Fund Service will help your organization save money on your communication services. e2e will ensure all application requirements are met, and handle the CTF application process on your behalf.