E-Rate Consulting Services
E-Rate Consulting Services
Our scope of services goes well beyond simply filling out E-Rate applications. We’re actively involved in the entire process, from strategic analysis of your institution’s funding trends to understanding your technology and communications goals, while also ensuring that all deadlines are met consistently, completely and accurately.
Even though the E-Rate application process is stretched over multiple, fiscal years, it is not a full-time job. The added expense of hiring staff to complete and manage the E-Rate application process in house is very expensive and does not outweigh the benefits of hiring our firm to do it for you.
The key to our success is managing the process effectively while also maximizing your E-Rate funding potential. Outsourcing your yearly E-Rate responsibility is a great way to save valuable resources within the district and ensure that you receive all the funding for which you qualify.
E-Rate Exchange, LLC is a nation wide E-Rate Consulting firm. We can provide E-Rate Consultant Services in New York, New Jersey, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Wyoming, Wisconsin, Washington, West Virginia, Tennessee, South Carolina, Rhode Island, Oklahoma, New Mexico, New Hampshire, Nebraska, Montana, Missouri, Mississippi, Maryland, Louisiana, Kentucky, Kansas, Hawaii, Georgia, Florida, Delaware, Arkansas, Alabama & Alaska.
We assist a variety of clients including private schools, public school districts, libraries, BOCES and Consortiums with any or all of the following services:
- E-Rate Consulting — Our staff of E-Rate professionals will review the eligible free and reduced student population and identify opportunities that may lead to greater E-Rate discounts. In addition, we strategically position your E-Rate application so that maximum E-Rate funding is obtained. If you have received E-Rate funding in the past, E-Rate Exchange will conduct a Strategic Analysis of your prior E-Rate applications and look for additional opportunities that may result in increased E-Rate funding opportunities.
- E-Rate Process Management — From start to finish, we’ll be there every step of the way. We’ll complete the necessary and often cumbersome paperwork, on time and accurately. Long after the E-Rate application process is concluded, we’ll continue working with you to ensure your E-Rate reimbursements are maximized.
Our E-Rate Consulting Services include but are not limited to:
- Understand the technology needs of a school districts and identify opportunities that may save money on telecommunication and Internet service
- Identify all E-Rate funding possibilities
- Complete all application forms, filings and required correspondence
- Manage, file and store all relevant paperwork associated with your application
- Become the point of contact for all reviews, audits and appeals
- Answer all Program Integrity Assurance (PIA) questions
- Prepare and respond to Selective Review Audits
- Prepare and file SLD and FCC Appeals
- Review Free & Reduced figures and provide guidance to maximize E-Rate discounts
- Answer compliance questions and eligibility issues
- Prepare and follow-up with service substitutions, and SPIN number changes
- Follow-up with E-Rate invoicing payments and discounts
- Answer questions concerning E-Rate policies
- Provide E-Rate training and E-Rate seminars
- Review applications